I have posted about this and didn't get any response so I thought I'd try
again.  With 4.1.2 running, vista, configured just fine, and having WORKED for
a week now I cannot connect to my home system.  When I drag the pointer icon
over the server icon on the task bar it reports I am in user mode and "not
accepting connections"  Does anyone know what that would be the case.  I even
UNINSTALLED VNC and reinstalled it to no avail.  I turned off Mcafee
completely, no dice.  Suggestions are more than welcome
Peter