Colton, it was jazz fusion, which was the pms connector to broadcloud. The
endpoints don’t really matter with that integration so much. They use a lot of
vtechs in the hospitality industry because of the customization of the face
plates.

Also I think broad soft/Cisco sold off jazz fusion.

Thanks,

Shripal