Companies that big have a rule, if it isn't a $100M in revenue quick, it gets killed.

Quarterly revenue is $60B!

A $100M product is a 0.17% of revenue.

Metaswitch's 2019 financial report shows annual revenue of $180 million.

Selling telco gear isn't a billion dollar business.

Revenue in Productivity and Business Processes was $20.3 billion and increased 11% (up 12% in constant currency), with the following business highlights:

·Office Commercial products and cloud services revenue increased 12% (up 13% in constant currency) driven by Office 365 Commercial revenue growth of 13% (up 14% in constant currency)

·Office Consumer products and cloud services revenue increased 3% (up 4% in constant currency) and Microsoft 365 Consumer subscribers grew to 82.5million

·LinkedIn revenue increased 10% (up 9% in constant currency)

·Dynamics products and cloud services revenue increased 16% driven by Dynamics 365 revenue growth of 19% (up 20% in constant currency)

Revenue in Intelligent Cloud was $28.5 billion and increased 19% (up 20% in constant currency), with the following business highlights:

·Server products and cloud services revenue increased 21% (up 22% in constant currency) driven by Azure and other cloud services revenue growth of 29% (up 30% in constant currency)

Revenue in More Personal Computing was $15.9 billion and increased 14% (up 15% in constant currency), with the following business highlights:

·Windows revenue increased 7% (up 8% in constant currency) with Windows OEM revenue growth of 4% and Windows Commercial products and cloud services revenue growth of 11% (up 12% in constant currency)

·Devices revenue decreased 11% (down 9% in constant currency)

·Xbox content and services revenue increased 61% driven by 58 points of net impact from the Activision acquisition

·Search and news advertising revenue excluding traffic acquisition costs increased 19%

Microsoft returned $8.4 billion to shareholders in the form of share repurchases and dividends in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2024.