Posted by David Bernstein:
Klocek Case at DePaul:

   Very disturbing accounts over at [1]MarathonPundit about the case of
   Thomas Klocek, an untenured professor suspended for the rest of the
   semester for essentially arguing vigorouly with student manning a
   pro-Palestinian booth in the student union. I'm sure all the left-wing
   bloggers who've been agitating on behalf of Columbia Middle East
   Studies professors accused of less-defensible conduct will soon be on
   the ramparts defending Klocek. [2]Right, Juan Cole? [3]Brian Leiter?
   (Actually, I'm not holding my breath, but I'd be quite pleased to see
   Cole, Leiter, and others on the right side of the Klocek case).