Michael wrote:

The battery is big concern to me. When I called Fluke, one of the rep said it should be shipped to them "hot" Because 732A's battery life is very limited, it should be shipped using Morning Service. I was going to call FedEx if they have 12 hours service. And I belive most cal lab require the 732A to be delivered "hot." The manual says so.

No matter what you do, short of hand-delivering it if you live close enough, the internal battery does not have enough charge to reliably ship it, even overnight. You will need to build or buy a shipping container that has an auxiliary battery. Fluke sells external battery packs for $375, or you can make your own.

Once I purchase one more 732A, I will experiment how close it come back to before turn-off value.

I have done that experiment a few times. Mine have always come back within one or two tenths of a ppm. But there is always the chance that one won't, so the practice is strongly discouraged once the unit is all sorted and calibrated.

Best regards,

Charles