A Data Proof scanner seems to be the standard of some primary labs. They don't show up often on the auction site.
This company makes one that fits the front of a 732B. I have never seen it in use. http://www.hpd-online.com/reversing_switch.php There also appears to be a Guildline 9600 up for auction. It is misspelled Guideline. I don't know the specs of that item, I have just noticed it has been listed for a while. Some of the Keithley instruments take "low thermal" cards, but they are not reversible as far as I can tell. You might be able to do so with two separate inputs. It is a Keithley 7168 nanovolt scanner card. If you can get one, I am pretty sure you can plug it into a 7001/7002 scanner. A home made switch might be cheaper if you can source some good low thermal latching relays. Todd On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Ken Peek <[email protected]> wrote: > I forgot to mention that I also own a PPM Inc. Model AVM-100 null meter. > Works great on AC but I need to replace the NiCd batteries for it to > work on batteries. It has a 1uV scale, and it is a bit noisy on that > scale. I intend to modify it to get batter 1/f noise specs on the 1uV > scale. > > Does anyone know where I can get [or how to make] a low-thermal-EMF > switch [or relay]? This would need to be a DPDT type to be able to > reverse the connection to the meter. Ideas? > > _______________________________________________ > volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] > To unsubscribe, go to > https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts > and follow the instructions there. > _______________________________________________ volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts and follow the instructions there.
