Dear Ken Peek,
I designed a powerless automatic 2*4 low thermal EMF switch for 3458A, 34401A 
and 34420A(works also on my R6581T and 1281). It performs great and I use it as 
my main comparison tool for 10V and 10k standards.
http://bbs.38hot.net/thread-1186-1-1.html
lymex/bg2vo

>-----邮件原件-----
>发件人: volt-nuts [mailto:[email protected]] 代表 Ken Peek
>发送时间: 2015年2月12日 1:35
>收件人: [email protected]
>主题: Re: [volt-nuts] Calibration of voltage standards
>
>I forgot to mention that I also own a PPM Inc. Model AVM-100 null meter.
>Works great on AC but I need to replace the NiCd batteries for it to
>work on batteries.  It has a 1uV scale, and it is a bit noisy on that
>scale.  I intend to modify it to get batter 1/f noise specs on the 1uV
>scale.
>
>Does anyone know where I can get [or how to make] a low-thermal-EMF
>switch [or relay]?  This would need to be a DPDT type to be able to
>reverse the connection to the meter.  Ideas?
>
>_______________________________________________
>volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
>To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
>and follow the instructions there.

_______________________________________________
volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to