Is there a way to define a key as "rmath upper - rmath lower"?

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Don@True-Cal <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I don't have immediate access to the User's Guide right now to help you
> with the exact front panel procedure but you can fully program multiple
> commands into the numbered keys via front panel. I used the front panel to
> program the #1 key for best resolution DCV measurements as defined by the
> "Front Panel Quick Start Guide". #2 key for best resolution ACV
> measurements and the #3 Key for best 4-wire ohms measurements. Both the
> User's Guide and the Quick start Guide covers the procedure.
>
> The HP 3458A was actually sold by Fluke and included a Fluke front panel
> plastic overlay with all of the numbered keys programmed for multiple
> command macros. I adopted the #1, #2 & #3 key schema.
>
> Don
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: volt-nuts [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of STEVE
> REEVES
> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:08 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [volt-nuts] HP 3458A user-defined keys
>
>   Hi.
>
>  I want to set up some user-defined key functions for my 3458A. I
> previously read where this can be done only over GPIB control - is that
> correct? Can it be done from the front panel?
>
> I want to set up the following 2 separate keys:
> Null
> dB
>
> Steve
> _______________________________________________
> volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe, go to
> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
> and follow the instructions there.
>
> _______________________________________________
> volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe, go to
> https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
> and follow the instructions there.
>



-- 

*John Phillips*
_______________________________________________
volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to