Gnorts again°!

Actually, I think that I am confusing Taleyarkhan with an earlier researcher
with a similar name.  I did a quick Google, and came up with a paper at:

http://www.sciencemag.org/feature/data/hottopics/bubble/1067589.pdf

In the references, he credits just about everybody worth crediting.  Crum,
Matula, Susslick, Gaitan, Barber, etc., etc..  I just did a quick read of the
paper, but it looks pretty convincing, and the experiment itself looks to be
easy enough to set up with enough money and equipment.  I hope the BBC
doesn't snot the whole thing up so that it doesn't work on prime time.  The
assasination of dreams is not a pretty thing to watch.

Knuke