Horace writes:
>This is really amazing stuff.  There is a pdf on he site that gives
>construction details.

I found the details for the CdS detector, but not the M detector.
BTW, the URL should be this.

http://www.omirp.it/

The CdS detector looks familiar, but I just can't place it. The
basic circuit is reminiscent of some of Kozyrevs experiments
with resistance bridges. The M detector looks like a disk
magnet mounted on a gram scale, is that the case? All I could find
was the picture.

The guy seems serious enough that he should have a confederate
in another location run the same detector, and correlate the
results ( at least for his M detector ). That would be far
more meaningful than a single detector. Otherwise one is just
chasing down artifacts.

K.