Before we divide the bear into all of its succulent parts it might be wise to
verify the source of the news.

So far I can't verify it. On top of that, according to Toshiba they were
planning on getting out of the rechargeable lithium ion battery business

See:
http://www.toshiba.com/taec/cgi-bin/display.cgi?table=Family&FamilyID=8

Can somebody supply the link?

It's not quite April 1st yet. Fess up!!!!

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
OrionWorks.com