Stephen Lawrence wrote
>I'm over at http://www.physicsinsights.org/

The Glue Function is a fascinating study. Did you compose these works Stephen?

Having mentioned in prior posts my interest in "quadratic computing" ( use of 4 computers rather than 2 ( parallel computing),
I am elated to find someone with another " piece" of the programming puzzle. Quadratic computing is possible whereas quantum computing is an imaginary concept at best. I predict the next generation of mathematics will  make use of 3D graphics in tracing the assumed solution backwards thru the steps of the equation.. a kind of " through the looking glass concept."

I think Stephen has part of the picture of this concept rolling around in his thought process. What amazes me is that the guys that put GameBoy and Xbox together have most of the 3D graphics portion of the  programming solved for quadratic computing .. they dont see it in front of their eyes.

Richard