Title: Evolution and race
Kyle posted, and

Revtek replied;

> My faith in the human race and its future is shaken.

Kyle, you seem surprised that there are really guys like Goering out there.
There has to be a bunch of them because their reasoning is based on
evolutionary beliefs and we all know how pervasive that is.

Here is another really unsettling consideration.  If evolution is true, then
one race would naturally be superior to the others.  For the races to be
equal would be totally unnatural.

I was watching a video about the personal views of the early exponents of the theory. They were unabashedly racist, and sexist too.