The fires of WTC-7 are not of "unknown origin". There was the matter of 50,000 gallons of diesel fuel stored in the basement not far from the power substation large enough to run a small city.

(sitting here wondering if there's thermite in our building columns as a thunderstorm passes overhead)

I think 'insane' has been quite well defined.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:28:18 -0800
Subject: Re: BYU. professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTC

This was the building which was not struck by any airliner, and was some distance away from the Twin-Towers, but yet came down supposedly due to "fires" of unknown origin (presumably jet fuel that somehow miraculously escaped burning in the T-Ts, hours before, remember?
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com