From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 11:07 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Radio Free GMR

Interesting, Ms. Nagel.  Or is it Mr. Nagel?  Your Yahoo profile says
you're female, but I have not met many Keith girls.  <veg>

http://profiles.yahoo.com/horselover_fats

We need more F's in FE!

I find the Wiegand Wires (WW) interesting.  I'll study the references
more.

Do you think the WW impulses tap the ZPF?