To get results in a more rigorous and reliable manner, people with money
and skills do need to be brought around.

The Mavericks are often the only ones willing to report extraordinary
results.

Sometimes scientists will experiment in an area to confirm their null bias,
in other words as skeptics to debunk. This has been positively been the
case with several so-called scientists.

Galileo had trouble getting people to look through his telescope and that
persists today with any claim that seems sufficiently heretical.

It seems no one can hope to explain how Rossi could be faking his results,
but where are those waiting in the wings to replicate him in a more
rigorous manner?

If I told you that you have the world backwards and what you think you know
is wrong, would you look through my Telescope?

I doubt it, and once you did and if you saw things that disagreed with that
you previously thought you knew would you not want others to also take a
look?

And how would you get others to do this without having them come around?
To look despite the cognitive dissonance.

Even about 50% on this list are flatly unwilling to even try such a thing
out in my estimation.

What percentage of respected scientists do you think are willing to even
look in depth at something such as LENR or worse?
And how long would they remain respected if they did?

Only those with less training, more free thinking and less on the line, who
do things a bit differently are likely to get or disclose results that
would bring such condemnation.

John