I have been writing about the coming high rate of permanent unemployment that I expect. An unconditional income to everyone is one the few ideas that shows promise. I was surprised to see that a large experiment has actually been carried out in India and the results are fascinating. Whether that will apply to a more developed country remains to be seen. Switzerland voted it down quite recently. I expect the major difficulty here to try it would be the GOP, but logically that does not make sense.

Thanks for linking the video.

Adrian Ashfield