Wherever you dig up papers info about critiques of Mills theory they
generally refers to Rathke, to show that Mills
is all wrong, even today you can find references that Mills just corrects a
sign error and not have any serious rebutal
to the critique

see
http://www.worldwizzy.com/library/Hydrino_theory

Well, I surely found that crtique very very ignorant, the response from the
doctor was a good laugh,
http://www.blacklightpower.com/wp-content/uploads/theory/theorypapers/Mills%20Rebuttal%20of%20RathkeS.pdf

So, again, what we have is pure stupidity, crime and farse in an unholy
mix. You just can't follow what supposedly knowledgable
people are saying in these matter, you need to consult with math wizes and
go to the sources yourself, that's the sad story.