On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <
stefan.ita...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you read my last email? Rathke stated a critique, Mills answered it.

Interesting PDF file.  It has Mills as the author, and it talks about Mills
in the third person.  Looks like ghostwriting, but that's immaterial, I
suppose.

> So you are dead wrong, it's the QM folks that are mute.

You want to conclude from a rebuttal with Mills's name on it, probably
written on his behalf, to a single critic of Mills, establishes that Mills
does not stonewall criticism of his theory.  Allow me to suggest this
isolated counterexample does not prove what you want it to prove.

Beyond this, let's agree to disagree about Mills. :)

Eric