Nice pictures!

With data fitted theory you still can make predictions when you
interpolate, I use it all the time. No need to throw away anything. But it
is
dishonest of society to ignore Mills, as I pointed out there is nothing
written that are pointing towards an error e.g. ed. 2014 page 12 equation
134 is
 wrong or such, he has worked so hard with this that we should give such
detailed critique or else critique is politics more than science. Even
Rathke
misses this point and that makes his work the work of a vicious politician.
Or someone who wants to please one for the sake of getting golden stars.

Mark my words, if Einstein worked at the patent office today he would
remain there, do we want such a society.