From: David Roberson

Ø  It is truly amazing that my model can take the input coolant temperature,
ambient temperature, and pulse power magnitude and timing as inputs and
generate a virtually flat line in simulated coolant temperature once the noise
sources are subtracted from the measured coolant input data… Once the balance
is disrupted by excess power, I can add that back to the input signal so that
balance is again restored.  The addition is an accounting of the excess energy
that the device generates.  With this system I can detect an addition of
approximately 1000 joules of excess energy per pulse.

Dave, I think your expertise in modeling could be invaluable to Jack Cole and
others, and I agree that he is not ready for prime time yet. Stand by, since
things could move fast in the next few months. Any of the improvements
mentioned in previous post could bump the gain in the simple system to COP= 2,
assuming that the operative reactions is scalable, which we almost have to
assume, given Rossi/Parkhomov’s claimed results.

Jones