David wrote:

" In my opinion, a COP of 1.1 is likely to be measurement error.  It may be
real, but I would not bet on it."

You could be right David.  I'll keep working to improve measurements,
calorimetry, and hopefully COP (assuming LENR is taking place).  I think my
standard might be a bit lower than 2 for a COP.  I'd be convinced with 1.5
(say 135W out vs. 90 in).  Kind of hard for the measurements to be that far
off, because in the current setup, that would be something like a 150C temp
difference.

Your point is well taken on crying wolf.  I'm not trying to claim any
certainty or convince anyone.  I'm suggesting the results are promising and
worthy of follow up.