Their Feature description for the drive says "Operates in a vacuum and at 1 ATM"
/S

[snip]
... I seem to recall a test was finally conducted on one of these ion
propulsion devices within a vacuum chamber and the propulsion effect...
disappeared. IOW, such a propulsion mechanism will not work out in the vacuum
of space. Thus, it's not a space propulsion device. Does anybody remember the
conclusions of that analysis? And are we absolutely sure the same physics is
involved here? Regards,Steven Vincent Johnson