Hi,
[snip]

>https://www.facebook.com/MartinFleischmannMemorialProject/photos/p.959743037389729/959743037389729
>
>  6Li –>  7Li
>58Ni –>  64Ni
>
>Obviously, it’s not as simple as this, but I wanted throw a “bone” out
>there for us to chew on.
>
>My guess is that Row 1 is a Best Run, Row 2 is a Pretty Good Run and
>Row 3 is the Starting Fuel (since Li, Ni & Cu are at almost Natural
>Abundances).
>Tomorrow morning I will talk to a Russian American and try to decipher the
>Cyrillic,
>since no one at the MFMP Site has done it yet...
>
>6Li is depleted by half, with the difference showing up as 7Li.
>64Ni shows a gain of about 5 with the loss roughly showing up in 58Ni.
>65Cu Values & ? seem to be cut off in the picture, and hopefully we will get
>this data soon.
>
>What do YOU think is happening?

My guess would be H addition with fast electron capture, with the energy of the
addition being carried away by the second Hydrino of the molecule, and the
energy of the electron capture being carried away by the neutrino. Hence, no
gammas.
This results in the lightest isotope of all elements present being reduced, and
the heaviest enriched.
They should analyze the internal surface of the tube as well, rather than just
the fuel granules.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk