Bob wrote:

   | It would appear the generation of Li-7 from Li-6 or Li-6 from Li-7
   | are reversed in the Lugano and Parkhomov experiments. Am I missing
   | something?

Bob, we are still not sure what “Sample 1”,  “Sample 2” & “Natural State”
represent
in the Parkhomov Data.  Sheet 1 is the Parkhomov Elemental Analysis via SIMS?
(this
hasn’t been fully verified) and what is located in the table on Sheet 2, is the
Parkhomov
ICP-MS Analysis.  Everything outside the table/box are from Wikipedia or the
Lugano
Report found here for comparison:

http://www.elforsk.se/Global/Omv%C3%A4rld_system/filer/LuganoReportSubmit.pdf

Arnaud has suggested that instead of “Sample 1” & “Sample 2” being Ash Analysis
for 2 different runs or parts of a run, “Sample 1” is the Fuel Analysis and
“Sample 2”
is the “Ash Analysis”.  If that’s the case (and it seems to fit with what you
just
discovered above, then “Natural State” is not the Starting Fuel Analysis but an
Analysis
done on some sample taken to represent Natural Abundances, independently.  This
would also tend to agree with the analysis reported in the Lugano Paper.

If I discover anything differently than this, I will report it here.  Once
again, the latest
Spreadsheet with all the data collected together, is here:

http://tinyurl.com/nz4gjdh

Thanks,
Mark Jurich