From: Jones Beene
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 11:52 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: The appearance of muons are explained by SPP theory.

From: Bob Cook

Ø      I would say that muons take less shielding than alphas of the same
kinetic energy.  The alphas are heavier, but also have more charge.  Muons
would be like a heavy electron losing kinetic energy by disrupting charged
particles in a solid.

Bob - That is why the shielding data is extremely disconcerting. They had
expected that muon count rates would have slowed, but the last thing expected
was for the count rate to actually increase in thick lead.

Given the short lifetime of the muons anyway, and the fact that the count rate
should decrease both by natural decay and by absorption - this is doubly
surprising. The short life of muons has never been challenged in any paper that
I can find, and the logical conclusion of that is that we have to assume that
whatever is happening to increase muons in the lead, is the result of one of
the decay products.

That is why the muon neutrino looks like the only choice – of the three decay
products.

Of course, there could be something completely unexpected happening.