http://www.rexresearch.com/nucell/nucell.htm

The Paul Brown Resonant Nuclear Battery is an ideal EMF harvester design to
take advantage the magnetic beams produced by the SPPs. The beta decays
usually used to produce the EMF need not be present since SPPs produce
magnetic power directly and act as ideal generators of EMF motive force.
Anyone who is interested in LENR should look into the theory and
engineering related to the Paul Brown Resonant Nuclear Battery. This
technology will still support the Cat and Mouse drive concept. Rossi is
realty something, How he thinks of these things is amazing.