>From MFMP as follows:

@Ecco

Filing date Nov 27, 2012
Priority date Nov 27, 2011
Also published as US20150162104, WO2013076378A2, WO2013076378A3
Inventors Pekka Soininen

>From this patent

https://www.google.com/patents/EP2783369A2?cl=en

[0116] In an embodiment of the present invention styrene catalyst is
utilized for enhancing nuclear fusion in a solid state system. The
precursor for the styrene catalyst, hematite Fe203, having corundum crystal
structure is reduced with hydrogen gas into magnetite FesO i. The precursor
(iron oxide) is doped with alkali metal hydroxide comprising lithium
hydroxide LiOH, sodium hydroxide NaOH, potassium hydroxide KOH, rubidium
hydroxide RbOH and/or cesium hydroxide CsOH or with alkali metal oxide
comprising lithium oxide Li20, sodium oxide Na20, potassium oxide K20,
rubidium oxide Rb20 and/or cesium oxide Cs20. The alkali metal hydroxide is
preferably KOH and the alkali metal oxide is preferably K20. Textural
promoters comprising alumina Al203 and/or chromia Cr203 are added to the
iron oxide. The said textural promoters are stable in process conditions in
hot, highly reducing environment and they prevent the loss of lattice
defects that are necessary for storing Rydberg matter and inverted Rydberg
matter.

[0123] Industrial catalysts have been optimized for specific chemical
processes. For example, formation of coke (solid carbonaceous material) on
the catalyst surface is avoided if the process temperature is kept in a
specified temperature range. The present invention does not utilize
compounds that form coke and temperatures above the normal temperature
range for catalytic processes can be used in the present thermal- energy
producing reactor. [0124] The probability for obtaining nuclear fusion near
a single structural defect of a material is very small. Arranging a very
large number of particles with surface and lattice defects to the reaction
container increases the probability for nuclear fusion events per time unit
within the reaction container to a noticeable and useful level. For
example, if a 50 g piece of nickel is converted into 5 nm Ni nanoparticles
with about 6000 atoms, about 8.55*1019 Ni nanoparticles is obtained. Each
Ni nanoparticle may be in contact with a catalyst nanoparticle that
promotes the formation of Rydberg atoms and clusters. Even a very small
probability for obtaining nuclear fusion near a single Ni nanoparticle
becomes considerable and useful when all the 8.55*1019 probabilities are
added together.