In one important way, Rossi's catalytic approach is more powerful than that
of  Pekka Soininen. Rossi uses up to 100 micron nickel particles which are
sintered together from 5 micron COTS powder. The EMF power application that
these particles produce is proportional to the SIZE SPREAD of the particles
sizes used. A particle size spread between 100 microns and 1 nanometer
produces a EMF power application factor of 10^15 when heat (infrared EMF)
is converted to magnetic power.