From: Terry Blanton

PDF version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mt4mJOTGvBeUdnZkprSlhPTWs/view?usp=sharing

Ø  Well, if you enjoyed the brevity of Rossi's patent, you'll hate the details
of Industrial Light and Magic, er, Industrial Heat's …

One detail which seems to be missing is “who, exactly” has patent priority for
using LAH + nickel in a power generating application ?

By now, we can probably assume from all the attention it is getting that LAH is
critical to success. I just started trying to track down some priority dates
and if google is correct, then BLP does not have priority – at least I cannot
find a clear reference to a claim for lithium aluminum hydride and nickel as a
reactant in a gas phase cell.

Mills has mentioned lithium hydride with iron – not nickel as the catalyst
(which is what Holmlid is using). But no actual claim (in the legal sense)
turns for LAH and nickel ... but then again, this is from a quickie google
search.