Yes, Bob and in addition the losses in distribution of electricity is
significant. Enhanced by the fact that transfer high currents is less
efficient (more than proportional). Distributed power production has no
negative sides and is not vulnerable for terrorism.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM