I agree with you Steven, not much will happen before it can be proven BLP
has a product. However, to me it is really sad that BLP need to go to court
to resolve this type of issues. IMHO there is no upside for either party
regardless of the outcome. The only guys laughing all the way to the bank
are the lawyers.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM