I agree with you David.
However, one cannot make laws / rules that are violating what is practical
if one is not prepared to pay the price.
Maybe this problem is only related to diesel motors but if not I can almost
guarantee that other manufacturers have similar systems in place. We will
soon hear about that I think.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM