On 09/27/2015 03:49 PM, Axil Axil wrote:
Mesons are produced first then muons are produced by meson decay. Holmlid states that mesons are generated by Rydberg hydrogen matter when stimulated by light, Rework your theory to cover these outlier facts.

Well then, in order for my "theory" (we're not even there yet) to be valid, or at least applicable here, (and leaving your "first" aside) mesons too would have to be produced as a result of synthesis, i.e. as a kind of reverse decay. And then we have a problem, because mouns are in the meson decay path... unless (and remember, we're in fantasy land) mesons are too the (secondary) end result of a synthesis of already synthesized mouns, and available background muon neutrinos. Some muons gets synthesized further into pions, again due to the interaction with the background neutrino flux. These pions then decay into muons again via conventional meson decay, and there your "first" is applicable. I'm now thinking that maybe(just maybe) a whole gamut of reverse beta decay reactions is available, under certain specific conditions (let's say, inside an ultra dense material, which is electromagnetically stimulated). And then you suddenly have transmutation, and fusion, the whole range of effects, just as the direct result of a new kind of reaction, which is the reverse of beta decay. It could be called reverse beta decay or, better, (neutrino based) hadron synthesis.

Mauro