You need to add a few more dots to your analysis. High energy particles
have also been detected using protium.

See:

F. Olofson and L. Holmlid, "Detection of MeV particles from ultra-dense
protium p(-1): laser-initiated self-compression from p(1)".
Nucl. Intr. Meth. B 278 (2012) 34-41. DOI: 10.1016/j.nimb.2012.01.036.

Muons can also catalyze fission of heavy Z elements like uranium and
thorium as seen in LENR

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muon-catalyzed_fusion

Holmlid says that he detects many other subatomic particles other than
muons including mesons: B mesons, K mesons, and  pions.