I presume that you guys are also integrating into your thought in this
thread, the paper written 13-July-1964 in Physical Review, Vol. 135, No.
1B, "Classically Radiationless Motions and Possible Implications for
Quantum Theory", by G. H. Goedecke from New Mexico State University.  My
understanding is that this paper was one of the foundations upon which
Mills built his GUTCP.