Eric Walker said:
"
The orbitsphere is proposed to be an infinitesimally thin sphere of
circulating current.  The overlaying of spherical harmonics on top of this
sphere seems to imply one of:

   - The sphere is not infinitesimally thin and instead can vary in
   thickness, and the accumulation of charge results in a thicker segment of
   sphere.
   - The sphere is in fact infinitesimally thin, and the charge is
   represented by a vibration of the surface of the sphere in a standing mode
   (in which case the sphere is only approximately a sphere).
   - The sphere is in fact infinitesimally thin, and the charge
   accumulation occurs in a hidden dimension.

Do you agree?
"
If you magnify it large enough I'm sure you will see some structure, maybe
a thickness. But to a practical approximation I think a zero thickness is
fine.
I believe that what matter is is a singular artifact due to nonlinear
behavior in space. A nonlinearity that needs to be added to Maxwell. How
this nonlinearity
behaves is unknown but what it does is to produce a crack or surface which
can be sustained and stable under the right circumstances. Now if you want
add this singularity you need to add a distribution field as source terms
on a surface to Maxwell and the most simple such distribution is a delta
messure on the surface.
What we know about this source term is that it does not radiate and from
there MIlls produces GUTCP. Note that what it may be is just a mathematical
correction
that feels like a bunch of charges with mass etc is what we would like to
visualize this as. But math is ruthless, nothing in the charge field or
current fields could be
attributed to physical quantities, it's just a mathematical correction with
some properties, the result of this at a higher level creates our physical
world where we get
our intuition for, but that intuition may not return back to the basic
building blocks - that's a circular argument. But sure the math also
suggest that we actually have
a thickness - just that it ain't certain. The only way to really know this
is to actually find a model of the non linearities of the world and see
what you get. Until then
you may be right or you may be wrong.