From: eric.wal...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 08:47:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:MMDD .... Muon Mediated Deuteron Disintegration
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:21 AM, Stephen Cooke <stephen_coo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
If any was produced we would need to balance this against those the energy
required for pion production.
The amount of energy needed to create a free pion is large; the rest mass for a
pion is ~ 135 MeV.  Consider that the largest amount of energy typically
discussed in the context of cold fusion up to now has been ~ 24 MeV.  Holmlid's
observations are likely to go back to something other than the generation of
pions.
Eric