K−, negatively charged (containing a strange quark and an up antiquark) has
mass 493.667±0.013 MeV and mean lifetime (1.2384±0.0024)×10−8 s.
K+ (antiparticle of above) positively charged (containing an up quark and a
strange antiquark) must (by CPT invariance) have mass and lifetime equal to
that of K−.

The mass difference is 0.032±0.090 MeV, consistent with zero. The
difference in lifetime is (0.11±0.09)×10−8 s. What's weird is that two
different quarks types are produced out of nothing. You just don't find
strange quarks in ordinary matter.