It's psychological. Rydberg matter is Holmlid's baby. He wants his baby to
succeed. Like almost all LENR experiments, Holmlid assumes that the means
of the reaction is the cause of the LENR reaction. But the cause of the
reaction is not Hydrogen Rydberg matter. This stuff only produces the
cause. Just like for Ed Storms, cracks produce the cause of the reaction.