From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 11:03 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Neutral K mesons violates CPT

The LENR reaction effect are long range with the detector being 3 meters for
the source of the reaction.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The reaction changes based on the color of the filter that is used on the
laser. The time to change the filter is 60 seconds. This means that the
Hydrogen rydberg matter is long gone on the second and third laser shot.

When Cs137 is used as a probe. the reaction produces a spike in the beta decay
as send in stabilization of radioactive isotopes seen in many other LENR
experiments.