-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

The binding energy of the H2 molecule is 4.519 eV. Divide this by the fine
structure constant and you get 619.236 eV. Add some due to the increased
binding energy of magnetic attraction between the nuclei at close quarters.

Hi Robin,

It's not clear whether the hydrogen molecule would shrink as a unit, which
seems to be your premise - with both electrons acting together ... or
alternatively, each monatomic atom is reduced individually. My impression is
that it is an individual action, not the molecule. Later, the dense atoms
collect into clusters - but 2 is not a favored cluster size.

My mental image is clouded by 25 years of following Mills theory, which is
quite different in the details. However, one wonders if the two can be
reconciled somehow. And also- does anyone know if Meulenberg has tried to
reconcile Holmlid's species with the DDL ? These concepts are all similar,
and all well thought-out and vetted to some degree - but Holmlid is the
relative newcomer - now getting all of the attention.

The long-hidden model with all the answers to the LENR conundrum seems like
it is trying to come out into the open. Hopefully we can expedite that by
cherry-picking the best details without giving deference to anyone (except
perhaps Dirac). Perhaps you are already trying to reconcile all of these.