From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 8:37 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Casimir, ZPE and Holmlid

As most vorticians appreciate (since this value simplifies many calculations)
the mass-energy of a photon at a unit wavelength = 1nm =1240 eV. The Casimir
force anomaly operates at a geometry between 2 and 12 nm. There is a severe
drop-off in the effect at either end of that range, so we can be fairly sure of
the origins of anomalous energy signatures which fall within it.

This indicates that the most intense photon which can be derived from the
Casimir force (which would operate as a boost in energy on a trapped photon) in
a Casimir cavity of the optimum size for DCE (Dynamical Casimir Effect) is
about 620 eV - a soft x-ray.

As fate would have it, Holmlid believes and has published that the densest form
of dense hydrogen which fits within his experiments, appears to be bound at 630
eV, which is well within the margin of error for the maximum from DCE
(Dynamical Casimir Effect) at 620. This could indicate a surprising avenue for
finding the source of the anomaly - which even Holmlid does not now recognize.

And furthermore, this leave open the strong possibility that the thermal gain
in LENR - in fact 100% of the claimed thermal gain, can be realized from
chemical energy alone. This conclusion intentionally disregards experiments
with laser input, or with disintegration of nucleons, or with nuclear fusion
evidenced by gamma rays. IOW, all of the gain in LENR where no gamma is seen as
evidence of the reaction, can be solely attributable to a known non-nuclear
physical phenomenon - which is the dynamical version of the Casimir force.

630 eV and 620 eV... hmmm... Coincidence, or no ??

Dunno for sure... and it is just an observation, for now... but I do suspect:
it is too close not to consider the implications of a chemical gain nexus,
which is due to dense hydrogen chemical bonds being manipulate for net gain by
the Casimir effect.