That was strange my phone sent that before I finished writing.

If Holmlid's results are not a measurement error then I'm not sure if cosmic
mouns could explain the quantity mesons generated together.

I'm not really fixed on any particular ideas I like reading all of them, and
have plenty more to learn. I still have not really understood R Mills Hydrinos
for example. I suspect and think evidence is pointing to a particular blend of
chemical, material, condensed matter, nano particle effects, phonon resonance,
entanglement, SPP, EM, nucleus and even sub nucleon effects. Possibly even
more. An unusual blend of even simple effects seems more likely to me than one
complex idea. If it took a common blend of conditions and processes we would
see it more commonly around us.

Could it be there are several layers to LENR, and once the first one is
fulfilled more complex or energetic versions become possible. Once we have
sufficient loading of Hydrogen and the Ultra dense material produced, and once
a sufficient and appropriate resonance is set up for example. Perhaps your idea
of energy from the vacuum is an initial process that already produces
noticeable effects from relatively low energy. Could the energy generated in
such a system feed Axil type SPP on the surface of the UDD which at some level
produce more energetic LENR effects that themselves feed back in to the process
that eventually have sufficient energy to produce very energetic effects such
as Phi Meson Production leading to Kaons through nucleon interactions or
Hadronisation effects and cause nuclear disintegration reported by Holmlid.
Which liberates enough energy to sustain the reaction in some cases. Leading to
the very high temperature burn out events that have been reported.

Perhaps there are other and better combinations of increasing energy effects
each lower energy effect opening the door to the next more energetic one.