So if the SPP is able to accumulate sufficient energy it is able to generate
neutral mesons or signed meson pairs, for example if more than 1 GeV it may
generate a Phi meson with conserved states which then quickly decays to the
kaons and then the other mesons seen by Holmlid?

Would it generate these mesons directly from the SPP or indirectly by
stimulating nucleon resonance through the magnetic beam anapole you mentioned
recently?

Sent from my iPad