Maybe right (Sovjet won), Chris.  I still think there was no winner just a
loser in WWll like all other wars. However, having said so it is true that
the drain from the Soviet front made Hitler's reich collapse, as it did to
Napoleon a 100 years before and before that another 100 years earlier
(1709) to Karl Xll (Swedish king who thought he could bring Sweden back to
former glory.). Conclusion do not try to take Moscow it hurts.

I do agree with your other statement. What I do not understand is how we
can allow that to go on without demanding a change. I think it is because
deep inside ourself we are afraid of any changes and most of us think that
if it is expressed by 'the government' - then it is correct.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)