This is a deduction based on Rossi's patent. The E-Cat X runs at high
temperatures higher than the Hot Cat. Rossi also has had problems with
structural failures in the E-Cat X because of high temperature operation.
It is doubtful that nickel can handle long term high temperature reactor
operations.

Rossi also says that the E-Cat X is different from the Hot Cat and that the
E-Cat X has a different effect than the low temperature reactors.