Have you actually taken the time to look at how that 97% figure was
determined?  If you did, you would have seen that it was proven false and that
the university for which the scientist worked could not be forced to release
the procedure used to reach that figure.  A hacker finally obtained the data!

>I am sure that is bullshit. When a university researcher or public opinion
>pollster does not release data, no one ever believes him. He loses all
>credibility. Besides, no one would believe a 97% figure that from a single
>study in social science or any other field. You need other sources of evidence
>pointing to the same thing. Such as the weight of published papers, statements
>by professional organizations and so on.<

I wish that you take the time to follow up on this one Jed!  It really did
happen as I point out.  The university threatened to sue that hacker because he
released data that they considered confidential.  If you do not find time to
check out any of the other things I have said I beg of you to at least look
into this one.  That will open your eyes to much of the other problems
concerning man made global warming.

Since you are so confident that this is BS, I feel that you owe it to me to
check it out and apologize on this list if you find I am correct.  On the other
hand, I will agree to do the same if you can show the opposite.

Thanks,

Dave