From: Roarty, Francis X
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 6:15 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE:[Vo]:How Current Loops and Solenoids Curve Space-time

Hi Jack, I have been following this also and even the proposed use of large
superconducting magnets in a collider are only expected to produce miniscule
variations but just proving the correlation is a very important step and I
think LENR will benefit enormously. Jones’ focus on a correlation between
magnetic fields and LENR may turn out to be an understatement if, as I suspect,
there is synergy between the suppression of a lattice NAE and  the size of the
magnetic field needed to redirect gravity.

Fran