Harry, they've stated that it will work inside a Faraday cage, so it's not
an energy-harvester using RF as power-source, like the ADGEX ELFE and the
forthcoming ADGEX Tachyon products will be.

So we'll see.

That leaked investor-video contained this nugget:

"Shaun showed the internal components of a PowerCube, described how the
energy generating Orbo power pack works, and even demonstrated the process
of manufacturing a simple device of this kind.

The Orbo battery (or power pack) is made up of three components: two
dissimilar metals and a layer of chemical gel that sits between them. The
two metals can be sheets, or "basically any physical format". Shaun
compares the resulting combination of components to a galvanic cell.
However, in a galvanic cell, the chemical agent would be chemically eroding
the other components; but in the Orbo battery, the chemical layer is
completely inert and has no chemical interactions with the magnets.

The process of producing an Orbo battery involves taking these three
layers, two dissimilar metals separated by a chemical (the formula of which
is "not that simple"), heating them up to just beyond the melting point of
the chemical, and then very slowly cooling them, which allows the chemical
gel to retain an electric field that is impressed up it. The result is that
a permanent electric field is "frozen" into the gel material, with positive
and negative poles. This polarized electric field then interacts with the
two dissimilar metals to generate an electric current, in a way that is
analogous to how the magnetic fields in the "classic" perpetual motion
machine Orbo interacted with one another to generate force. The electric
field frozen into the gel material works in a way that parallels the frozen
magnetic fields of permanent magnets. The term for a device with this sort
of permanently frozen electric field is "electret", a portmanteau of
"electric" and "magnet".

Shaun states that when polarized the right way, "what you end up with is
something that is positive and negative." "It doesn't matter what you do to
me, I will always polarize." The Orbo battery is thus an electric field
version of the original magnetic Orbo. "So it is consistent, similar, and
in many ways an incredibly simple piece of technology."

According to Shaun, Steorn's first battery prototypes were built
approximately 2 years ago, and are still outputting power 24/7. Shaun says,
"we know theoretically these materials will hold an electric field for
circa 800 years." (
http://dispatchesfromthefuture.com/2015/10/new_video_reveals_internals_of_orbo_powe.html
)

--